This superb air fryer brown sugar pineapple is the best and most scrumptious snack! So juicy and candy, this heat pineapple will turn into your new favourite option to eat this tropical fruit!
You possibly can’t beat meals cooked within the air fryer. They’re so good, and there’s no mess! Check out this simple air fryer shrimp, these crispy air fryer egg rolls, and even prepare dinner up some fried pickles in your air fryer!
Air Fryer Pineapple
I LOVE pineapple. I’m the particular person on the Dole pineapple manufacturing unit getting 2 Dole whips throughout one go to. Pineapple is the most effective fruit as a result of it interprets so properly into candy AND savory pineapple dishes! This brown sugar air fryer pineapple is not any exception. You possibly can eat this plain as a snack (my children find it irresistible when we have now this after college!), or you possibly can add it into any dish and even prime it on some ice cream! YUM.
Cooking this up within the air fryer creates the very best texture! The brown sugar turns right into a scrumptious glaze that covers the pineapple so that you’ve some candy taste in each single chew. Plus, this snack is so easy and straightforward that it solely takes about 10 minutes from begin to end. I might reduce up a couple of pineapples and double this recipe. It can fly off the desk so quick that you may be so completely happy you probably did!
Substances to Make Air Fryer Brown Sugar Pineapple
Quickly you may be transporting your self to a tropical paradise whilst you eat this scrumptious and fruity snack! This recipe solely requires a couple of easy components. See the recipe card on the backside of the submit for actual measurements.
- Pineapple: Slice up your pineapple into items which might be about the identical dimension.
- Brown Sugar: This provides in a candy taste and creates an ideal glaze on prime.
- Butter: Use unslated butter for this recipe.
- Cinnamon: This provides a scrumptious taste to the candy style.
Make Air Fryer Brown Sugar Pineapple
This pineapple recipe is among the best and greatest that you’ll ever have! Should you don’t have an air fryer but, then you need to get one and check out this recipe!!
- Slice the Pineapple: In a medium sized bowl add the sliced pineapple.
- Mix: In a small bowl mix the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- Toss: Toss the pineapple within the combination. Lay in a single layer within the backside of an air fryer basket.
- Cook dinner: Cook dinner at 390 levels for 10-12 minutes or till golden on the sides.
Air Fryer Cooking Ideas
Similar to any air fryer recipe, there are some things that you simply want to bear in mind if you end up cooking this brown sugar pineapple in an air fryer. Listed below are some simple suggestions!
- Overcrowding: Don’t over crowd your air fryer. Circulating air is how the air fryer cooks, and when you don’t depart sufficient area between the meals for the air to penetrate, it gained’t prepare dinner the identical and your pineapple gained’t prepare dinner evenly! It’s higher to do smaller batches one after the other than attempt to match it all of sudden.
- Ought to I reheat my Air Fryer? Sure! In case your air fryer has a preheat button then use it! If not, set your air fryer to your cooking temp and switch it on for about 2-3 minutes. It will heat your air fryer proper up and be prepared in your fruit!
Retailer Leftover, Cooked Pineapple
As soon as your pineapple has cooled down then you possibly can put it in an hermetic container and put it in your fridge. It can final for 2-3 days!
In a medium sized bowl add the sliced pineapple.
In a small bowl mix the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
Toss the pineapple within the combination. Lay in a single layer within the backside of an air fryer basket.
Cook dinner at 390 levels for 10-12 minutes or till golden on the sides.
Energy392kcal (20%)Carbohydrates49g (16%)Protein1g (2%)Fats23g (35%)Saturated Fats15g (75%)Polyunsaturated Fats1gMonounsaturated Fats6gTrans Fats1gLdl cholesterol61mg (20%)Sodium192mg (8%)Potassium225mg (6%)Fiber3g (12%)Sugar43g (48%)Vitamin A806IU (16%)Vitamin C79mg (96%)Calcium56mg (6%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary data is predicated on third social gathering calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will fluctuate relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.