Cauliflower pickle is a superb condiment to serve with any meal or with sandwiches.
- 1 massive cauliflower
- 3 inexperienced chili sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coarsely floor mustard seeds (rai)
- 1 teaspoon coarsely floor fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crimson chili powder (regulate to style)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric (haldi)
- 1/8 teaspoon asafetida (hing)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon mustard oil or olive oil
- Minimize the cauliflower in small florets, (Must be about 4 cups of cauliflower).
- Wash the cauliflower and pat dry, unfold the cauliflower over the towel for a minimum of an hour to air dry, guaranteeing the cauliflower don’t have any extra water.
- Combine all of the substances along with the cauliflower and let it marinate for two to three hours earlier than serving.
- Pickle may be refrigerated for about one week.
Initially posted 2010-06-14 14:01:54.