Whip up this scrumptious Chocolate Frozen Yogurt from scratch any night time of the week! Merely prep your base, freeze in a single day, course of, and revel in!
Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
Making scrumptious frozen yogurt from scratch couldn’t be any simpler to make utilizing the Ninja™ CREAMi™ and Stonyfield Natural Yogurt! As we speak I’m sharing this superb chocolate froyo that my daughter and husband cherished! Have enjoyable enjoying round with completely different flavors, I’ve additionally examined vanilla chocolate chips froyo and a tremendous blueberry model I’ll be sharing quickly.
I partnered with Stonyfield Organic and Ninja to create this more healthy frozen deal with. Since there isn’t a heavy cream on this recipe, I used their Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain Yogurt to present it extra of a creamy consistency. Since I’m watching my sugar consumption, I used monk fruit sweetener, however you may in fact use cane sugar or any sweetener you want, in case you desire.
In regards to the Ninja CREAMi
- The Ninja™ CREAMi™ transforms frozen strong bases into ice cream, sorbets, milkshakes, and extra on the contact of a button to make an extremely clean, creamy texture in minutes.
- The one-touch applications permit for the right mixture of pace, strain, and time to fully shave via your frozen pint. Select between Ice Cream, Sorbet, Gelato, Milkshake, Smoothie Bowl, Lite Ice Cream, and Combine-in.
- Simply three simple steps. Merely prep your base, freeze in a single day, course of, and revel in!
- Need extra recipe concepts? You will discover tons of inspiration on Ninja’s website.
Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
Whip up scrumptious Chocolate Frozen Yogurt from scratch any night time of the week! Merely prep your base, freeze in a single day, course of, and revel in!
- 3/4 cup Plain Entire Milk Stonyfield Natural yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Monk fruit sweetener with erythritol, or sugar, or sweetener of alternative
- 2 1/2 tablespoons darkish cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon uncooked agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk of alternative, I used 2%
- pinch salt
In a big bowl whisk the yogurt, monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, agave and vanilla extract till dissolved.
Whisk within the milk to mix.
Pour into an empty Creami pint. Place storage lid on pint and freeze flat (be sure it’s not on an angle) for twenty-four hours.
Take away pint from freezer and take away the lid.
Assemble bowl into machine as referred to within the guide and choose ICE CREAM.
When processing is full, open and if it appears crumbly, add it again to the machine and press the re-spin button and course of just a little extra.
Take away ice cream from pint and serve instantly.
High along with your favourite ice cream toppings! I find it irresistible drizzled with just a little chocolate syrup, whipped cream and sprinkles.
Serving: 1/2 cup, Energy: 88kcal, Carbohydrates: 20.5g, Protein: 4g, Fats: 3.5g, Saturated Fats: 2g, Ldl cholesterol: 11mg, Sodium: 54mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 8.5g
Key phrases: chocolate frozen yogurt, frozen yogurt, ninja creami
Disclosure: This submit is sponsored by Stonyfield and Ninja Kitchen. Thanks for supporting the manufacturers that make Skinnytaste potential. All ideas are my very own