Cranberry Relish is a spicy and tangy pickle that could be a good addition to many dishes. Cranberry Relish can boost any meal. It tastes particularly nice with sandwiches and excellent for the upcoming holidays!
- 2cup contemporary cranberries minimize in halved
- 2 chopped inexperienced chili alter to style
- 2 tablespoon shredded ginger
- 2-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pink chili powder, alter to style
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds floor (rai)
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds crushed (saunf)
- 1/8 teaspoon asafetida
- 2 tablespoon mustard oil
- In a glass bowl combine all of the components.
- Warmth the oil reasonably in a small bowl, add asafetida and pour the oil over the cranberry combine, and blend it nicely.
- Maintain the relish in a glass jar or glass bowl.
- It’s possible you’ll serve this identical day but it surely style batter after it has marinated for a day.
- Cranberry Relish may be made in giant batches; it has an extended shelf life.
- This will keep out at room temperature for per week or refrigerate for about 2 months.