Pineapple Pastry is a pleasant dessert bursting with candy, tart, and tangy flavors. Fluffy and tender sponge cake is layered with a creamy whipped frosting, and the intense style of pineapple is in each chew. Right here I share my simple step-by-step photographs and directions to organize a extremely good Eggless Pineapple Cake recipe for any event!
About This Pineapple Cake
Right here in India you’ll discover fruity, candy and delicious pineapple truffles in practically each native bakery and pastry store.
Basic vanilla sponge truffles are reduce and layered with a wealthy and creamy frosting, then topped with pineapple rings for a dessert that’s as pretty to have a look at as it’s scrumptious to take pleasure in!
Whereas these truffles appear spectacular and style tremendous yummy, you is perhaps shocked to study that they’re really fairly simple to make at house.
In truth, there are two easy choices you may select from for the way you wish to put together this eggless pineapple cake recipe: Both with home made Eggless Vanilla Cake, or you need to use your favourite retailer purchased vanilla cake or sponge cake.
Along with your selection of cake, you’ll solely want a handful of different substances which might be available at most markets – like heavy cream and canned pineapple. And you’ll garnish this tropical deal with nevertheless you want!
Make Eggless Pineapple Cake fully from scratch or as a fast last-minute dessert, and both manner it’s positive to please.
Find out how to Make Eggless Pineapple Cake
1. To make this pineapple cake recipe, I first put together my simple eggless vanilla cake a day forward and refrigerate it.
You’ll discover the entire substances checklist and steps to make this scrumptious sponge from scratch with video and step-by-step picture information right here: Eggless Vanilla Cake.
You can also merely buy a readymade small to medium-size vanilla cake or eggless sponge cake from a bakery or superstore.
It is a nice possibility for when you could have a dessert prepared in a snap, however don’t need it to be fully prepackaged.
2. You probably have baked the cake, let it cool fully. Slice the vanilla cake in half to create two equal layers.
3. Use a pastry brush to calmly coat the reduce facet of the underside layer with pineapple juice. This may infuse the cake with the pineapple taste, and hold the crumb good an moist.
You possibly can decide to make use of both home made Pineapple Juice or canned. If out of pineapple juice, use sugar water as a substitute. Dissolve 2 to three teaspoons of sugar in 2 to three tablespoons of water and use it to brush the cake with.
4. Subsequent, make the frosting. Whip 200 ml heavy cream with 4 to five tablespoons of icing sugar and ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, or ¼ teaspoon pineapple essence, with a hand-held electrical beater or in a stand mixer (hooked up with the wire whip blade).
If utilizing a stand mixer, beat on the highest pace until you get stiff peaks. However don’t overdo the beating because the cream would possibly flip into butter. The second you get stiff peaks, simply cease the mixer or beater.
Earlier than you start to whip, hold the cream within the fridge for some hours till it’s chilly. It’s also possible to hold the metal whipping bowl or the stand mixer metal bowl within the fridge or freezer for a couple of hours.
5. Take ¼ or ⅓ portion of the whipped cream in one other bowl. Combine it with finely chopped canned pineapple. Fold in to combine nicely, however take care to not over combine.
Make Pineapple Cake
6. Unfold the pineapple cream frosting on the bottom slice evenly.
7. Cowl with the opposite half of the vanilla sponge.
8. Then unfold the remainder of the whipped cream frosting on all sides of the cake – the highest layer in addition to on the perimeters. That is most simply achieved with a flat spatula or palette knife.
Beautify the highest of the cake with canned pineapple rings, and your selection of different toppings. Right here I’ve added some chocolate chips for further texture and sweetness.
Place the cake within the fridge (lined), for two to three hours in order that the whipped cream frosting units. Slice the eggless pineapple cream cake and serve instantly.
You actually can substitute all goal or complete wheat flour within the eggless vanilla cake recipe along with your most well-liked GF baking flour mix. Or, buy your selection of gluten-free readymade cake.
You possibly can add cherries (much like basic Black Forest Cake) or shredded coconut on high for some tasty aptitude.
Sure, be happy to make use of freshly chopped pineapple on this recipe. Simply make it a degree to make use of candy tasting contemporary pineapples. With contemporary pineapples too, the cake is equally scrumptious!
If the vanilla sponge is made inside a day or so earlier than the pineapple cake is ready, the pineapple cake will hold nicely for one more 2 or 3 days. Place in a cake holder with a lid, or depart lined within the fridge.
Please make sure you fee the recipe within the recipe card or depart a remark under when you have made it. For extra vegetarian inspirations, Sign Up for my emails or comply with me on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
Eggless Pineapple Cake | Pineapple Pastry Recipe
Pineapple Pastry is a pleasant dessert bursting with candy, tart, and tangy flavors. Fluffy and tender cake is layered with a creamy whipped frosting, and the intense style of pineapple is in each chew.
Prep Time 50 minutes
Cook dinner Time 40 minutes
Complete Time 1 hr 30 minutes
Take away the two to three pineapple slices from the can draining the syrup within the can itself. Finely chop the pineapple slices and put aside.
Slice the cake with a serrated knife from the middle fastidiously into two equal halves.
- Brush the bottom slice of the cake with some pineapple juice. That is an non-obligatory step. When you would not have pineapple juice, brush with some sugar water. To make sugar water, merely dissolve a 2 to three teaspoons of sugar in 2 to three tablespoons of water. Combine nicely and use.
Make Cream Frosting
In a stand mixer fitted with the wired whip blade, whip the cream and icing sugar together with vanilla extract or pineapple essence, at excessive pace until you get stiff peaks within the cream.
It’s also possible to use a hand-held electrical beater to whip the cream.
Style the whipped cream and add extra icing sugar if wanted.
The cream ought to have stiff peaks – which means on turning the bowl the cream shouldn’t fall.
Combine the finely chopped pineapple with ¼ or ⅓ portion of the whipped cream in a separate bowl.
Make Pineapple Cake
Unfold the pineapple cream frosting on the bottom slice evenly..
Maintain the opposite cake half over on high.
Now unfold the remaining whipped cream all around the cake on the highest in addition to the perimeters, with a palette knife or spatula evenly.
Beautify the highest of the cake with a couple of extra pineapple slices.
Maintain the Pineapple Pastry within the fridge for two to three hours in order that the cream icing units.
Serve the Eggless Pineapple Cake instantly.
Or you may hold it lined within the fridge after which serve later.
It’s advisable to complete this Pineapple Cake in a day or two.
- The whipping cream of heavy cream must be contemporary. Ensure that it has not gone rancid.
- You might use contemporary pineapple or canned pineapple. If utilizing contemporary pineapple, ensure it tastes candy. When you want it’s also possible to cook dinner the contemporary pineapple cubes with some sugar and water till they’re barely softened however not mushy.
- This recipe might be simply scaled as much as make for extra servings. On this case use two to a few small to medium-sized vanilla cake.
Eggless Pineapple Cake | Pineapple Pastry Recipe
Quantity Per Serving
Energy 495 Energy from Fats 135
% Each day Worth*
Saturated Fats 9g56%
Trans Fats 0.4g
Polyunsaturated Fats 1g
Monounsaturated Fats 4g
Ldl cholesterol 38mg13%
Vitamin A 517IU10%
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 0.2mg13%
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.3mg18%
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 2mg10%
Vitamin B6 0.1mg5%
Vitamin B12 0.1µg2%
Vitamin C 5mg6%
Vitamin D 1µg7%
Vitamin E 1mg7%
Vitamin Okay 4µg4%
Vitamin B9 (Folate) 64µg16%
* P.c Each day Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
This Pineapple Pastry recipe from the archives first revealed on 2014 has been republished and up to date on November 2022.Source