Contemporary and aromatic these crispy skinned lemon rooster thighs are a scrumptious entrée with numerous taste. We love baked chicken thighs and this citrusy model is a straightforward weeknight meal.
Comprised of scratch with simply minutes of prep, baked lemon rooster is a straightforward recipe to impress household or associates with out numerous fuss. Pair it with roasted green beans and potatoes for a hearty and scrumptious meal!
Why You’ll Love This Hen
- Further quick prep, simply minutes!
- Contemporary and flavorful, doesn’t want many elements however packs nice taste.
- Tremendous juicy rooster with crispy pores and skin.
- Pairs effectively with virtually any aspect from scalloped potatoes to garlic butter rice.
How you can Make Lemon Hen
These contemporary rooster thighs come collectively rapidly and simply.
- Mix all elements and marinate the rooster.
- Roast till cooked to an inside temperature of 165°F, broil to crisp up the pores and skin if desired.
- Garnish with parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice if desired and serve.
- The rack is non-obligatory however helps the rooster crisp on the underside.
- Make sure you season the rooster generously with salt.
- When you’ve got lemon pepper seasoning within the pantry, use it rather than (or together with) the salt for additional taste.
- Split chicken breasts will work on this recipe, roast at 425°F for 40-50 minutes.
- Boneless chicken breasts (5-6 oz every) might want to roast at 400°F for 24-27 minutes.
What to Serve with Lemon Hen
You gained’t need to waste one chew of this scrumptious dish! For any leftovers, retailer them in an hermetic container or zippered bag and both pop within the fridge or freezer to avoid wasting for later!
- If Refrigerated, the leftovers will final for as much as 4 days.
- If Frozen, leftovers ought to last as long as 4 months, in case you can resist them that lengthy!
When able to take pleasure in, thaw within the fridge earlier than reheating. Then bake in a 350°F oven for ½ hour or till it reaches the poultry secure temperature of 165°F.
Hen for Dinner?
Did your loved ones love this Lemon Roasted Hen? Make sure you depart a ranking and a remark under!
Crispy Lemon Hen Thighs
A scrumptious entrée with a touch of sophistication.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a pan with foil and place a baking rack on prime (the rack is non-obligatory however helps the underside crisp).
Mix all elements in a medium bowl. Toss effectively to mix and refrigerate at the least half-hour or as much as 2 hours.
Place the rooster thighs on the rack and roast 35-40 minutes or till rooster reaches 165°F.
Broil 2-3 minutes to crisp if desired. Serve with extra lemon wedges.
Make sure you season the rooster generously with salt.
When you’ve got lemon pepper seasoning within the pantry, use it rather than (or together with) the salt for additional taste.
Break up rooster breasts will work on this recipe, roast at 425°F for 40-50 minutes.
Boneless rooster breasts (6 oz every) might want to roast at 400°F for 24-27 minutes.
Energy: 351, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 24g, Fats: 26g, Saturated Fats: 7g, Ldl cholesterol: 142mg, Sodium: 112mg, Potassium: 296mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 113IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 19mg, Iron: 1mg
(Diet data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.)
Course Primary Course