Should you get pleasure from sheet pan dinners, you’ll love this vegetarian Sheet Pan Baked Feta with Broccolini, Tomatoes and Chickpeas loaded with taste!
Sheet Pan Baked Feta with Broccolini
I like including feta cheese to non-traditional recipes, like I did on this sheet pan dinner! Feta cheese is a various cheese that may add daring taste to any meal you’re making. This vegetarian sheet pan dish options Athenos chunk feta cheese with roasted broccolini, tomatoes, pink onion, and chickpeas. Should you’re on the lookout for extra enjoyable methods to cook dinner with feta, attempt these Chicken Thighs with Artichokes and Feta, Naked Greek Feta-Zucchini Turkey Burgers, and Spiralized Mediterranean Beet and Feta Skillet Bake.
I partnered with Athenos feta cheese to carry you this scrumptious meal utilizing their feta chunk. I like their feta chunk as a result of it’s been authentically made the identical means for over 20 years. It’s crafted with recent, easy substances and has the right creamy and tangy style. Their feta is accessible at most supermarkets, however you possibly can seek for it utilizing their product locator on athenos.com.
Learn how to Make Sheet Pan Feta
I like sheet pan meals as a result of they’re really easy! This one-pan dinner might be thrown collectively in minutes and baked in half-hour.
- Simply toss the greens and chickpeas with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper on the sheet pan.
- Nestle the feta slices in between the veggies and pop the pan within the oven.
- Stir the veggies midway by, after which end the dish with recent lemon juice and zest.
Does feta cheese soften within the oven?
Feta cheese won’t soften within the oven on account of its excessive acid content material, however it can soften.
- Greens: Swap the broccolini for broccoli or zucchini. And be at liberty to make use of grape tomatoes as an alternative of cherry tomatoes.
- Protein: Add rooster tenders for extra protein. Season them along with your favourite spices and nestle them into the sheet pan for a similar cook dinner time.
Extra Sheet Pan Recipes You’ll Love:
Sheet Pan Baked Feta with Broccolini, Tomatoes and Chickpeas
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons further virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches broccolini, ends trimmed (14 ounces)
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved (about 2 cups)
- 1 small pink onion, peeled, quartered and lower into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 8 ounces Athenos Conventional Feta Cheese, lower into 8 slices
- crushed pink pepper flakes, non-compulsory for topping
Dry chickpeas effectively on a towel or with paper towels.
Preheat the oven to 400F with a rack set within the decrease third.
On a sheet pan, mix the broccolini, chickpeas, tomatoes and pink onion with the olive oil and toss.
Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper to style, and unfold out on the sheet pan.
Nestle the feta slices into the greens.
Roast, stirring greens and chickpeas midway however leaving the feta in place, till the tomatoes begin to blister and the broccolini is browned, about 25 to half-hour.
Squeeze the juice from the lemon half for over the whole lot and high with lemon zest.
Serving: 11/4 cups greens, 2 oz cheese, Energy: 372kcal, Carbohydrates: 33g, Protein: 17.5g, Fats: 21.5g, Saturated Fats: 8.5g, Ldl cholesterol: 40.5mg, Sodium: 1127.5mg, Fiber: 9g, Sugar: 13.5g
Disclosure: This publish is sponsored by Athenos. Thanks for supporting the manufacturers that make Skinnytaste doable. All ideas are my very own.