Strawberry Lassi recipe with step-by-step photographs – a fruity berry twist to the common lassi. Lassi is a well-liked drink throughout summers in North India. Glorious for beating the warmth.
I’ve a number of recipes for the upcoming Holi competition and this strawberry lassi is one in all them. Truly I wished to make a bhaang lassi or bhaang pakoras, however its not out there the place we stay. I’ve additionally come to know that bhaang which is type of an intoxicant is banned in lots of Indian states.
Lassi may be served even for brunches or for a filling breakfast. You too can prep forward and make lassi to be served later after few hours.
Whereas making strawberry lassi, keep in mind to make use of contemporary yogurt. The yogurt shouldn’t be bitter. I’ve used right here do-it-yourself curd (yogurt).
The strategy is straightforward and you’ll simply make this recipe in enormous portions or double and triple it. This can be a creamy thick rose-scented strawberry lassi as I’ve added each cream and rose water. Skip the cream and rose water if you don’t want them.
How make Strawberry Lassi
1. First rinse the strawberries a number of instances in water. Drain all of the water and set the strawberries apart.
Take away the highest inexperienced stems after which chop the strawberries if they’re large-sized. It’s higher to make use of candy tasting strawberries whereas making this strawberry drink.
Add them to a blender along with sugar or honey or your most popular sweetener. Blitz to make a easy and wonderful puree of the strawberry and sugar or honey within the blender.
2. Then add chilled or chilly curd (yogurt), low-fat cream or mild cream and rose water. Guarantee that the yogurt is contemporary and has a sweet-sour style. It shouldn’t be overly bitter or tangy.
3. Mix until the yogurt is whipped properly and evenly blended with the strawberry puree. Don’t overdo. You too can pulse for some seconds as a substitute of mixing.
4. Pour in tall glasses and garnish with strawberry slices. Serve strawberry lassi instantly. You too can add some ice cubes whereas serving.
Few extra Strawberry recipes to attempt:
Please you should definitely fee the recipe within the recipe card or go away a remark beneath if in case you have made it. For extra vegetarian inspirations, Sign Up for my emails or observe me on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
Strawberry lassi is a creamy, fruity, rose scented lassi made with yogurt, strawberries, cream and rose water.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Whole Time 15 minutes
Rinse, hull and roughly chop the strawberries.
Mix the strawberries with sugar or honey to a easy puree.
Add yogurt, cream, rose water and pulse at intervals until you get a easy, creamy lassi.
Serve the strawberry lassi instantly garnished with sliced strawberries or mint leaves. You too can add some ice cubes whereas serving.
- Use contemporary, ripe and candy tasting strawberries.
- Relying on the sweetness of strawberries, you possibly can add much less or extra sugar.
- Make sure that the curd or yogurt is just not very bitter or tangy.
Quantity Per Serving
Energy 312 Energy from Fats 81
% Day by day Worth*
Saturated Fats 5g31%
Polyunsaturated Fats 1g
Monounsaturated Fats 3g
Ldl cholesterol 33mg11%
Vitamin A 293IU6%
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 1mg67%
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1mg59%
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 1mg5%
Vitamin B6 1mg50%
Vitamin B12 1µg17%
Vitamin C 100mg121%
Vitamin D 1µg7%
Vitamin E 1mg7%
Vitamin Okay 4µg4%
Vitamin B9 (Folate) 50µg13%
* P.c Day by day Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie food regimen.
This Strawberry Lassi publish from the archives first printed on Could 2014 has been republished and up to date on November 2022.Source