This recipe for turkey cutlets in is a simple and chic entrée.
Tender turkey cutlets are simmered in a easy dijon cream sauce. This dish is fast however full of taste.
Fast & Simple Cutlets
- Fancy restaurant-style cutlets in a light-weight mustard cream sauce, made in one pan!
- An effective way to take pleasure in turkey with out having to roast a turkey.
- Turkey cutlets are boneless and thinner so that they cook dinner quick!
- Cutlets might be air fried in bacon grease (for further taste) after which added to the sauce, and served over easy rice pilaf or pasta.
Elements for Turkey Cutlets
Turkey – Turkey cutlets are skinny, boneless, and skinless slices of turkey breast. They cook dinner shortly on the grill or stovetop. However rooster tenderloins, boneless thighs, and even pork chops will work with the versatile sauce. Use a meat mallet to create a fair thickness with any protein used.
Sauce – Heavy cream is the bottom for a wealthy and creamy sauce. Dijon mustard and tarragon give it a European-style taste. It’s delicate but additionally has that savory taste that pairs so nicely with mashed potatoes or noodles.
Variations – As an alternative of Dijon, strive whisking in a little bit Bleu Cheese dressing and including rosemary as an alternative of basil. For a easy change, strive deglazing the pan with dry white wine as an alternative of broth.
The best way to Cook dinner Turkey Cutlets
3 straightforward steps are all it takes to make these mild & creamy cutlets!
- Brown seasoned cutlets & take away from pan.
- Cook dinner butter & garlic briefly, and deglaze the pan with broth. Whisk in cream & Dijon, and simmer till thickened.
- Return cutlets to pan & simmer (per recipe under). Season, & serve.
Different Cooking Strategies for Turkey Cutlets:
- For Breaded Cutlets: Select your favourite breading methodology & fry within the sauté pan. Take away cutlets from the pan & add them again in Step 5 of the recipe under.
- For a Baked Model: Place the completed entrée in a casserole dish & sprinkle parmesan cheese excessive. Cook dinner within the oven till the cheese has melted & serve.
What to Serve with Turkey Cutlets
Hold leftovers in an air-tight container within the fridge for as much as 3 days. Freeze parts in particular person containers for a fast lunch or dinner!
Did you make these Turkey Cutlets with Dijon Sauce? You should definitely go away a score and a remark under!
Turkey Cutlets with Dijon Sauce
Tender & juicy turkey cutlets are smothered in a light-weight & creamy Dijon sauce & served over noodles or rice!
Pound cutlets till ½″ thick. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Warmth olive oil in a big skillet over medium-high warmth. Add cutlets and cook dinner 2-3 minutes per facet or till browned. Take away from the pan and put aside on a plate.
Add butter and garlic to the skillet and cook dinner simply till aromatic, about 30 seconds.
Add rooster broth, scraping up any brown bits within the backside of the pan. Whisk cream, dijon, cornstarch and basil. Add to the skillet and simmer uncovered till the sauce begins to thicken, about 5-10 minutes.
Add turkey cutlets into the pan and simmer an extra 2-3 minutes or till turkey is cooked via and reaches 165°F. Stir in recent tarragon and season with salt & pepper to style.
Turkey could be very lean, so guarantee it doesn’t overcook.
The sauce thickens finest in a big skillet. If utilizing a saucepan, it’s going to want further time. Guarantee you’re utilizing heavy whipping cream or it won’t thicken correctly.
Hold leftovers in an air-tight container within the fridge for as much as 3 days. Freeze parts in particular person containers and they’ll preserve for as much as 3 months.
Energy: 299 | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 44g | Fats: 13g | Saturated Fats: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 5g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 644mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 348IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.